[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] why PushContext cannot be obtained from FacesContext?

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 11:38:39 -0400

+1 You should definitely be able to get it from the FacesContext.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE, and Liferay training and
consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral | knowesis.io
<http://knowesis.io/web/webcomponents> - fresh Web Components info