[jsr372-experts] Re: Fwd: [javaee-spec users] [jsr366-experts] update to Java EE 8 plan

From: Michael Müller <michael.mueller_at_mueller-bruehl.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 07:21:46 +0200

Sure. I just wanted to write a provoking thesis ;-)

Herzliche Grüße - Best Regards,

Michael Müller
Brühl, Germany
blog.mueller-bruehl.de <http://blog.mueller-bruehl.de/>
it-rezension.de <http://it-rezension.de/>
@muellermi

Read my books
"Web Development with Java and JSF": https://leanpub.com/jsf
"Java Lambdas und (parallel) Streams" Deutsche Ausgabe:
https://leanpub.com/lambdas-de
"Java Lambdas and (parallel) Streams" English edition:
https://leanpub.com/lambdas