[jsr372-experts] Re: Fwd: [javaee-spec users] [jsr366-experts] update to Java EE 8 plan

From: Michael Müller <michael.mueller_at_mueller-bruehl.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 22:04:41 +0200

Hm, is any movement the right movement?

It sounds a bit like "whatever Java EE is, we want to do something
different in the cloud".

But really, who needs the cloud? Ok, there are some, but don't forget
the many requirements without any cloud.

So, when Oracle seems to stop Java EE as we love it, then let's release
JSF 2.3 soon, without waiting for J EE 8.

Herzliche Grüße - Best Regards,

Michael Müller
Brühl, Germany
blog.mueller-bruehl.de <http://blog.mueller-bruehl.de/>
it-rezension.de <http://it-rezension.de/>
@muellermi

Read my books
"Web Development with Java and JSF": https://leanpub.com/jsf
"Java Lambdas und (parallel) Streams" Deutsche Ausgabe:
https://leanpub.com/lambdas-de
"Java Lambdas and (parallel) Streams" English edition:
https://leanpub.com/lambdas