[jsr372-experts] Re: JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1370 - DateTimeFormatter Not Applied

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 19:43:21 -0600

I've worked the problem out with the DateTimeFormatter not being applied
correctly. As it turns out, I had to clean out my GlassFish installation
and start from scratch, so there must have been some conflicting JARs
causing the issue. Nonetheless, it is working as expected now. I've
successfully run Anghel Leonard's tests as well as my own local tests.

Thanks

Josh Juneau
juneau001_at_gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com