[jsr372-experts] Re: Some concerns about EG activity

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:21:44 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 11:26 PM, Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I was working on the Java 8 date time converter, but last I knew Ed was
> going to finish it up (prior to JavaOne, I believe). If my assistance is
> still needed on that issue then I would certainly help out. If nothing
> else, I'd love to test and write about it.

It looks like both the spec issue and the implementation issue are complete
done, as both https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1370
and https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-4070

Testing and writing about it will always help, of course. I'll include this
feature on my JSF 2.3 page soon.

> As for other issues, I should take a look through the tracker and see if
> there are any items that I feel I may be able to help with.

Great, thanks! :)

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms