[jsr372-experts] Re: Some concerns about EG activity

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 16:26:31 -0600

Hi everyone,

I do agree that the level of discussion on this EG has certainly dropped. I personally would love to weigh in on any discussions by providing feedback on those items with which I am familiar.

I was working on the Java 8 date time converter, but last I knew Ed was going to finish it up (prior to JavaOne, I believe). If my assistance is still needed on that issue then I would certainly help out. If nothing else, I'd love to test and write about it.

As for other issues, I should take a look through the tracker and see if there are any items that I feel I may be able to help with.

Best

Josh Juneau
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
https://www.apress.com/index.php/author/author/view/id/1866