[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: Please Review: JSF 2.3 EDR draft

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:25:08 -0400

I had the same problem the other week. I think it's been gone for over a
week.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral
+1 203-998-0403

* Upcoming ConnectJS talks on Web Components and Polymer:
*http://bit.ly/1KIjCkT
<http://bit.ly/1KIjCkT>*
* Upcoming JavaOne 2015 talks on JSF, MVC, and Web Components:
http://bit.ly/1jvLRse
* Listen to the Enterprise Java Newscast: *http://
<http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/JSFNewscast/>enterprisejavanews.com
<http://ww.enterprisejavanews.com>*