[jsr372-experts] Re: Please Review: JSF 2.3 EDR draft

From: Michael Müller <michael.mueller_at_mueller-bruehl.de>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 22:21:01 +0200

Hi Ed,

I'm just back from my vacancies and wanted to read the spec during the
next days. I know, it's too late for the handover, but it might helpfull
for the further work.
Sadly I can't get the doc jar. (404 not found)
Had it been a temporary link only?

Herzliche Grüße - Best Regards,

Michael Müller

Read my book "Web Development with Java and JSF": https://leanpub.com/jsf