[jsr372-experts] 329-SingleRadioButton: Cagatay, back from vacation?

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 08:33:53 -0700

MR> I have no preference on the solution.

MR> Feel free to work on this with Cagatay.

On 9/1/15, 7:13 AM, Bauke Scholtz wrote:

BalusC> No problem.

BalusC> I only wonder which direction we should go? The same approach as
BalusC> Tomahawk and PrimeFaces, with a new sub component like
BalusC> <h:radioButton>, or reusing the existing <h:selectOneRadio> and adding
BalusC> one or two new attributes? The difference is only in the XHTML markup.

On 8/31/15, 7:32 AM, Cagatay Civici wrote:

CC> I sure can work on it however Im on vacation until 21 September.
CC> How much time we have for this?

On 15:39, Mon, Aug 31, 2015 manfred riem <manfred.riem_at_oracle.com

MR> I have no problem waiting until then.

Hello Cagatay,

I hope you're back from vacation and ready to knock this one out. It
would be great to close this old issue out for 2.3.

Personally, I'd like to see a new component rather than overloading the
existing <h:selectOneRadio>.

Can you give us a commitment to spend some time on a sketch?

Thanks,

Ed