[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] [JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-803] Disucssion - Documentation of VisitHint.EXECUTE_LIFECYCLE is not clear

From: manfred riem <manfred.riem_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 10:52:17 -0500

Hi Leonardo,

I have simplified the Javadoc for this particular VisitHint.

It is a hint to the run-time that could be used to have a visit tree be
aware it is being executed as part of the execute portion of the life-cycle.

There is no specification mandated requirement to use it.

I have committed the change and closed the issue.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Manfred Riem