[jsr372-experts] [JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1007] Discussion - Explicit support for dynamic component tree manipulation

From: manfred riem <manfred.riem_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 12:07:01 -0500

Hi all,

While I understand the underpinning desire here I do not want to go
beyond adding the following statement to UIComponent:

"Dynamically modifying the component tree can happen at any time, during
and after restoring the view, but not during state saving and needs to
function properly with respect to rendering and state saving"

If you can agree with this then I would like to add this to the class
Javadoc of UIComponent.

Please respond before 9/11.

Thanks!

Kind regards,