[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] Re: Partial Submit

From: Leonardo Uribe <leonardo.uribe_at_irian.at>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 23:04:37 -0500

+1

It is a good time to do it. It is clear which hidden fields are always
required to make the request work (javax.faces.ViewState,
javax.faces.ClientWindow and others). The only thing that is missing
is how the ClientBehavior define which input (hidden) fields must be
selected to be sent from the client. Sometimes there is a 1:1
relationship using the component clientId, but sometimes a component
could have multiple associated input (hidden) fields. For example,
think about partial submit over a composite component with multiple
inputs.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe