[jsr372-experts] Re: Partial Submit

From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 19:54:53 +0100

+1 for this.

Initially I thought it was just a bug in the JSF implementation when I
noticed all values were submitted. In Ed's book it's even suggested at
several places if I'm not mistaken that only partially executed input
values are submitted, but as we know now this is not the case.

I wonder if it's just an error in the book or whether JSF 2.0 at one point
actually did submit partially, but retracted that later?

This question may be relevant, since if it was explicitly removed then the
reasons for doing so may be valuable input.

Kind regards,
Arjan