[jsr372-experts] Re: [jsr372-experts mirror] [49-JsClientId] JS function for "give me the clientId"

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 12:33:49 -0500

Is the JIRA issue just asking about EL evaluation (as the example implies),
or is it referring to a real JavaScript function?

In other words, are they asking about this:

<h:button id="button1"
onclick="button_setEnabled(*#{getClientId('button2')}*,
false);button_clicked(*#{getClientId('button1')}*;return"... />

or:

<h:button id="button1"
onclick="button_setEnabled(*getClientId('button2')*,
false);button_clicked(*getClientId('button1')*;return"... />