[jsr372-experts] Re: [SPEC-523] Make the name of 'javax.faces.ViewState' configurable

From: Neil Griffin <neil.griffin_at_portletfaces.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:58:33 -0500

There are other hidden fields including “javax.faces.encodedURL” and “javax.faces.ClientWindow"

And when f:ajax triggers and XHR, there are standard parameters added to the request such as “javax.faces.partial.ajax"

If we made the name “javax.faces.ViewState” configurable, wouldn’t we need to make the others configurable too?

At this time I think the benefit does not outweigh the drawback.

-1