[jsr372-experts] Re: [ADMIN] Welcome to JSF 2.3

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:07:55 -0500

Hi,

My name is Josh Juneau (java.net: javajuneau), and I am very happy to be a
member of the EG. I've been using JSF since its inception for developing
applications that are in-use at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. I
am representing myself in this EG, as I also work with JSF extensively on
other projects, and I've authored books and articles covering JSF. I was
an avid Seam user prior to JSF 2.0, and I've worked with many of the JSF
component libraries. Since JSF 2.0+, I've primarily utilized standard JSF
along with PrimeFaces.

I have been very happy with the advances made with JSF 2.0+, and I'm hoping
to lend a helping hand on increasing ajax functionality, etc., so that JSF
will continue to play an important role in the future of Java EE
applications.

Looking forward to meeting at JavaOne!

Best Regards,

Josh