[jsr372-experts] Re: [ADMIN] Welcome to JSF 2.3

From: Arjan Tijms <arjan.tijms_at_zeef.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:19:06 +0200

Hi everyone,

Great to see that the JSF 2.3 effort has started :)

My name is Arjan Tijms and I'll be representing zeef.com together with
my colleague Bauke Scholtz. We're based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
My java.net user name is arjan_t, see
https://java.net/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=arjan_t

Some short bio about myself regarding JSF;

I've worked for m4n.nl as lead developer, where at around 2005 I
started to migrate the initial JSP based UI to JSF, and at zanox.de in
2011 where we build a datafeeds module that used JSF as its UI.
zeef.com, our latest project, uses JSF intensively.

Together with Bauke I started the OmniFaces project, which as many of
you probably know is a utility library for JSF. I keep a blog at
http://jdevelopment.nl and http://arjan-tijms.omnifaces.org focussing
on JSF and Java EE topics.

Looking forward to be working with the EG!

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms