[jsr372-experts] Re: [ADMIN] Welcome to JSF 2.3

From: Ken Fyten <ken.fyten_at_icesoft.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:51:02 -0600

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ken Fyten (kfyten on java.net) and I'm the VP of Product Development at ICEsoft Technologies, working out of our main office in Calgary, AB. I'll be taking over for Ted Goddard who was a member of the previous JSF EGs for ICEsoft (Ted has moved on to a new opportunity outside of Java/JSF).

I've been working with JSF since 1.1 / ICEfaces 1.5 and look forward to working with such a talented group on the JSF 2.3 EG.

Regards,
  Ken