[jsr372-experts] Re: [ADMIN] Welcome to JSF 2.3

From: Michael Müller <michael.mueller_at_mueller-bruehl.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 22:43:27 +0200

Hi,

My name is michael Müller (muellermi). Although I had been a member of
the JSR344 EG, I joined that group at a late moment. Thus, this is the
first time joining the EG early.

I'm head of development of the German DRG institute. Amongst others, I'm
responsible for a growing dataportal (powered by JSF) which is used by
all German hospitals to deliver diverse information from samll queries
to mass data. I started using JSF in 2007 when I developed web
applications for some other institutes.

Although I spend a considerable amount of my office time with JSF
related topics, I joined this group as individual. In my spare time I
develop some smaller web applications with JSF and write about this
topic. Mostly I cover experienced Java developers who want to start with
web development or recharge their knowledge about JSF.

I'm not a JSF implementor, but an expert user. In this role, I hope to
contribute valuable input to this group. I'll be pleased about a good
collaboration throughout this work.

Here you'll find a small about me including picture:
http://blog.mueller-bruehl.de/about-me/

Herzliche Grüße - Best Regards,

Michael Müller