[jsr344-experts] Re: [jsr344-experts mirror] [ADMIN] Proposed Final Draft released to JCP

From: Andy Schwartz <andy.schwartz_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:05:45 -0400

Hi Ed -

Although we have handed off our PFD to the JCP, it doesn't seem like the
JCP has followed through on publishing the PFD. The jsr-344 page at
jcp.org:

http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=344

Does not reflect the PFD status of our JSR and the PFD version of the
spec is not yet available for download.

Do you know what is holding this up?

Andy