[jsr344-experts] Re: [ADMIN] Spec snapshot 20120924

From: Frank Caputo <frank_at_frankcaputo.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:46:21 +0200

Hi Ed,

I found some issues:

1) vdldocs/facelets/jsf/tld-summary.html has still the old example for the non TagDecorator approach.

2) The javadoc for TagDecorator says: "If no matching entry is found, let jsf:element be the value of targetTag". But the implementation still has the default behavior, which would map <input type="unknown" ...> to h:inputText. So we should add the mapping localName=input, selector attribute empty, target tag h:inputText.

3) renderkitdocs/HTML_BASIC/javax.faces.Inputjavax.faces.passthrough.Input.html says: "Look in the passthrough attribute map for a key given by the value of the submittedValueAttributeName entry. If found, use that value to look in the requestMap.". I think the key for the requestMap must be the clientId.

Ciao Frank