[jsr344-experts] Re: [ADMIN] Spec snapshot 20120924

From: Werner Punz <werner.punz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:12:30 +0200

I found a possible problem, in the Ajax cycle the newly introduced delay
functionality is per default set to 300 if no delay is given.

This might be problematic. It breaks the behavior of the existing
functionality and might cause problems in component frameworks which rely
on the existing behavior of being queued.

My proposal would be just to make the delay optional only with none being
the default if no delay is used.

Werner