[jsr344-experts] Re: [ADMIN] Request for time commitment

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 19:42:13 -0800

EB> I've updated the project plan and created a report, available at
EB> <http://jsf-spec.java.net/planning/>.

Another iteration of the report is available at that URL.

I'll repeat my plea for someone with proper project management
experience to help me out with this. At the very least, can I get the
complexity captains to take a look and see if everything is correctly
represented with respect to what you told me?

Thanks,

Ed