[jsr344-experts] Re: Accessibility

From: Blake Sullivan <blake.sullivan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:12:44 -0800

In the end, it comes down to:
1) Do the components contain enough information that an accessible page
can be generated
2) Does the RenderKit transform the component in an accessible manner

The questions are:
1) Is there anything that the spec should do to make this easier?
2) Do the components defined in the specification meet these requirements?
3) Does the reference implementation RenderKit meet these requirements?

-- Blake Sullivan