[jsr344-experts] [984-ComponentContextManagement] PROPOSAL (already committed but changeable)

From: Edward Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:37:13 -0800

I've committed the Java API for this [1] but we can certainly change it.
There's no impl behind it yet.

8<-----------------------------
I've taken the liberty of doing some renaming on the version of this API
in Trinidad, as well as dropping the SuspendedContextChanges class in
favor of just using ComponentModification (which is my renamed
ComponentContextChange). The renaming is as described in this table.

Trinidad Name JSF Name

package org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.context package
                                                  javax.faces.component.visit

ComponentContextManager ComponentModificationManager

  peekChange, pushChange, popChange peek, push, pop

ComponentContextChange ComponentModification

SuspendedContextChanges ComponentModification

You can see the API in the most recently published -SNAPSHOT of the API
javadocs. [2]

Thanks,

Ed

[1] http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-984