[jsr344-experts] Re: Please Welcome New Expert Group Members

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 18:38:13 +0100

@Rossen,

Thanks for the clarification. My ex partner also lived in Queens and other
parts of the US for many years, but some she followed her parents who had
already gone back. Maybe although there are many people in the local office
you could also visit Bulgaria next year for Java2Days?[?]

Werner

347.gif
(image/gif attachment: 347.gif)