[jsr344-experts] Re : [jsr344-experts mirror] Re: Please Welcome New Expert Group Members

From: lamine <laminba2003_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:00:53 +0000 (GMT)

@Rossen,

I'm a little bit sad but not too much. I will wait until to read your proposal. I was very curious to know the structure of a TasksFlow and how it will be packaged. If a TasksFlow is like a story with a begin, a set of related scenes(views) and an end, can we share it? Can we customize it?  I think it is better to wait for the answers.

Thanks
Lamine