users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: Repeatable Annotation Support for Java EE 8 APIs [adopt-a-jsr] [istanbul-jug]

From: Rahman USTA <rahman.usta.88_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 23:42:41 +0300

Linda, It is good to hear that but what about one of a spec in Java EE 8
doesn't implement repeatable annotations ? It would be good to have a
single goal or wish from all specs. I am still waiting more *comments* from
the spec leads and experts.

If you all see my post's title it has [adopt-a-jsr] tag and it means I'm
trying to contribute and help to shape feature of the Java*. I think
contribution to Java should be like walking in a plain instead of climbing
in a mountain.

Thanks.

--
Rahman USTA