users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: JPA.next?

From: Kevin Sutter <sutter_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 07:22:06 -0600

Yes, it does sound like there will be a JPA 2.2 MR planned for Java EE 8.
Linda will no longer lead the expert group, but I'm sure she will still be
involved. Linda told me the name of the new lead at JavaOne and now I
can't remember it... Maybe he/she will introduce themselves for this
conversation? :-)

-- Kevin Sutter