users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr366-experts] Re: Welcome to the Java EE 8 Expert Group

From: Ruslan Synytsky <rs_at_jelastic.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 08:27:04 +0200

Hello,
I'm founder of Jelastic - PaaS + IaaS in one turnkey cloud solution.

I'm interested in improvements of Java EE for public and private clouds
such as optimisation of resources usage, more dynamic behaviour of JVM in
the cloud, improvements related to remote debugging and remote performance
analysis, simplification and automatic configuration of complex clustered
Java applications in the cloud.

I'm glad to participate in this group.
Regards

--