users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: One stop shop for all Java EE 8 related specs?

From: Josh Juneau <juneau001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 19:12:44 -0600

Hi Abhishek-

In addition to the excellent pages that you had mentioned in your message, I have found the following pages useful for information on the Java EE 8 specifications:

Java EE Specification: https://java.net/projects/javaee-spec/pages/Home

Adopt-a-JSR for Java EE: https://glassfish.java.net/adoptajsr/

Both of these pages contain direct links to the all of the Java EE specifications. I hope you find them useful.

Thanks

Josh Juneau
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
https://www.apress.com/index.php/author/author/view/id/1866