users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: default resources

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:54:13 -0800

This discussion seems to have wandered off topic...

I'm not trying to raise the question of whether default resources are a good
idea or not. We've already decided they are, and they're already in the spec.
You might disagree with that decision, but that decision has already been made.

Given that we made that decision, and given that we believe it is a useful and
usable feature appropriate for some users and some use cases, how should we
deal with the issue raised in my original message?