users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: default resources

From: Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 08:25:51 +0100

Hmm, if it is the case spec should go too far IMO ie specifying the pooling
impl (not the library but the algorithm) and defaults for a datasource for
instance. "convention" means you exactly know what you use implicitly. Here
we just know the name and type which is quite poor and not enough to know
the behavior of your resources and application.