users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr366-experts] Re: Welcome to the Java EE 8 Expert Group

From: Alexander Salvanos <salvanos_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 13:24:22 +0100
Hello everybody,

Linda, thank you for your E-Mail and the response to my request for participating on the next revision of Java EE.
I was offline for a week, that's why my response comes so late.
I'll try to achieve the approvement of my nomination to serve as an expert to JSON-B (JSR 367).
Harald Ogle send me some instructions for this. So I believe this will get me started.

Best,
Alex

Alexander Salvanos
Goebenstr.5