users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Server-Sent Events in Java EE 8

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 10:46:48 +0200

Bill,

Thanks for the information. Will have a look at it as soon as I can. This
has gone through a lot of JSRs and while a few unfortunately created their
own "subsystems" for event handling or configuration (especially JSR 107)
others eagerly discuss the best options especially with CDI leads like
Antoine, and we hope to see some unification here, at least for the JSRs
that aren't final yet (or see missing Transaction support an "EE grade"
version of Cache whatever JSR number it'll be in the end should also
coordinate with the others)

Cheers,
Werner