users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: About Interceptors's enabling

From: Tang Yong <tangyong_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 16:41:40 +0900

Hi Bill, John, JJ
CC: Pete, Strub,

Coming back the issue, I have done a confirmation based on 10/22 nightly
glassfish distro, and I have not found interceptors are invoked twice.

So,

Pl. John confirms that whether the attachment is right doing you
mentioned. If being right doing way, I think that we need not to file a
bug against GlassFish( pl. JJ re-confirms it).

Thanks
Tang

--