users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Java EE Meet the Spec Leads BOF at JavaOne

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:28:32 -0700

Bill Shannon wrote on 9/11/13 4:57 PM:
> Just a reminder that we have our usual "meet the spec leads" BOF
> on Tuesday, September 24, 4:30 - 5:30 in Parc 55 - Cyril Magnin I.
> I hope to see many of you there!

Attached are the slides I'm going to use for the BOF.
We'll briefly review EE 7 then take questions from the
audience. If they don't have much to say, we'll show
them our ideas for EE 8 and get their feedback. Most
of the slide deck is the latter. If you have any comments
on what's there or what's missing, let me know. Note that
we may not talk about this at all at the BOF, but I'm
expecting to reuse it for our EE platform EG meeting on
Wednesday.