users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: Wish-List for EE 8

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 15:05:22 +0200

Bill, and what about the idea of using a few hours at JavaOne to quickoff
Java EE 8 ? I'm not talking about a BOF with a few chairs on stage and a
few hundred people listening, but I'm more thinking of a room with chairs,
whitboards, stickers... where we (spec leads, expert members, Java EE
enthousiats) could think and talk about the direction we want Java EE 8 to
go ?

Antonio

--
Antonio Goncalves