users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Batch API issue

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:33:28 +0100

Perfectly right, that's why large users such as my current client need
tools like Multiconf/Kokki, or others using Puppet/Chef and related
libraries for configuration management.
Frameworks like Play! use Scala, and I heard a rumor last night
NightHacking with Stephen Chin, that Spring 4 plans to use Groovy in
similar ways.

Not sure, to what extent EE 8 may cover what they all do, but if at least
part of the "Cloud" or Multi-tenanancy promise was met, it has to cover a
few.

Werner
Am 01.02.2013 11:23 schrieb "Antonio Goncalves" <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com