users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: _at_Transactional, _at_Schedule, @Startup... where are we

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 22:28:07 +0100

Hi all,

I should have called this thread "Common Enterprise Services". Because now
I'm wondering, what about authorization in ManagedBeans ? All the
authorizations annotations are in the javax.common.security (
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/javax/annotation/security/package-summary.html).
So I would expect something like @PermitAll to work on ManagedBeans.

Will this be the case ?

Antonio