users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr342-experts] Re: War vs EAR packaging

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 10:16:27 +0200

Laird, the idea is not to kick out ear. The examples that you give are
complettelly valuable : ear should be used when there are connectors and/or
several wars (or skinny wars as you say). But war should really become the
default packaging for common web applications.

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect and Java Champion