users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: -experts list

From: Jason Porter <lightguard.jp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:14:20 -0600

A huge +1 from me. I've been harping on this point for awhile now, but the "experts" don't think it's valid. I could go on, but I'd better stop there before I say something I shouldn't say. Or as the timeless Bambi quote goes, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all."

Sent from my iPhone