users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: -experts list

From: Craig Ringer <ringerc_at_ringerc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 22:04:51 +0800

On 07/27/2012 09:49 PM, Lance Andersen - Oracle wrote:
> Dave Cramer and I have worked together in the past on getting the
> postgresql JDBC driver for Java EE compatibility requirements. He
> recently contacted me about joining the JDBC EG and I provided him the
> needed info. They are always welcome to contact me directly.
That's fantastic. I'd love to see someone like Dave Cramer on the EG.

The reason I bugged you about this is that I'd been somewhat concerned
by the way the spec has been talked about on the PgJDBC list as if it's
something that cannot be influenced or amended. I'm glad to find out
that Dave is getting involved, especially with the refcursor stuff
coming up.

--
Craig Ringer