users@javaee-spec.java.net

[javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr342-experts] Servlet Profile (was JAX-RS and the Web Profile)

From: Kito Mann <kito.mann_at_virtua.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:03:03 -0500

I should add that this +1 is for adding JavaMail.
___

Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3

* Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE newscast:
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/roller/editorsdesk/category/JSF+and+Java+EE+Newscast
* Sign up for the JSFCentral newsletter: http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17