jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: [javaee-spec users] Java EE 8 JSR

From: Kevin Sutter <sutter_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 13:17:23 -0500

Thanks, Pete, for the reminder! IBM is also in support of the Java EE 8
JSR.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, Java EE and Java Persistence API (JPA) architect
mail: sutter_at_us.ibm.com, Kevin Sutter/Rochester/IBM
http://webspherepersistence.blogspot.com/
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
http://openjpa.apache.org/