jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 13:56:17 +0100

Antonio,

Thanks a lot for your careful and considerate review of all these items.

Looking forward to meeting you next week at DevoXX,

--
Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member | Eclipse UOMo Lead | Java
Godfather
UOMo Lead and Mærsk Build Manager will present "Eclipse M2M and Standards
for the IoT"
* Eclipse DemoCamp: November 30 2012, Vienna, Austria. Werner Keil,  Eclipse
UOMo Lead and Mærsk Build Manager will present "Triple-E class Continuous
Delivery with Hudson, Maven, Kokki and PyDev"