jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 13:41:29 +0100

Hi Linda,

Just a couple of spec version mistake I recon :

   - EE.6.5 JavaServer Pages™ (JSP) *2.2* Requirements : Should be JSP *2.3*
   - EE.6.9 JavaMail™ *1.4* Requirements : Should be *1.5*
   - EE.6.10 Java EE™ Connector Architecture *1.6* Requirements : Should be
   *1.7*

BTW, EE.5.20 / 21 talks about default Data Source & JMS Factory. But what
about the producers which will allow us to just go @Inject DataSource. We
talked about it in the ML but I don't see anyting in the spec.

Antonio

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 9:15 PM, Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect and Java Champion