jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: feedback from JavaOne Java EE BOF

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:14:58 +0200

Linda/Bill,

Thanks for the summary. I guess the EC call today might be too busy to go
into detail about EE, but there's a JavaOne recap and I might mention if it
hasn't reached PMO the decent attendence (e.g. the announcement of the
Embedded counterpart, CLDC8 or JSR 360 had only around 10% of that
audience;-)

With the venue madness unfortunately Markus was under the impression, the
BOF would be in the club that hosted the JCP Party. Going there I wouldn't
have caught much if I went back, so I missed you there. A similar DevoXX
BOF I should attend again as last year.
Speaking of CDI stereotypes, good to hear, also at DevoXX Antoine and I
present Agorava and its use of CDI, including stereotypes on University
Day, Nov 13. Any of you who are there already are most welcome to come by.
Others who are at DevoXX we might see at the BOF.

Werner