jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Java EE 7 roadmap

From: Jevgeni Kabanov <jevgeni_at_zeroturnaround.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 19:44:33 +0300

I actually agree with Jim. We need at least 2-3 years to see how the field plays out and understand real requirements. Meanwhile I would focus on standardising extension points rather than standardising developer APIs.

--
Founder & CEO of ZeroTurnaround
@ekabanov | Skype: ekabanov | http://www.linkedin.com/in/ekabanov