jsr342-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr342-experts] Re: Minimal profile ?

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 18:44:29 +0200

Good point, having a SPI would be brilliant for pluggability. I also
understand Pete's point of view as classloading is still an issue with app
servers. My fear is that we will still see "Tomcat-like" applications and
"EE-like" application running on different app server vendors. But well, we
have done that for many years now, a few extra won't hurt

Antonio

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect and Java Champion